Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Under $100: Classic Casual

What's better than fashion? Affordable fashion! 
I can't tell you how many times I've drooled over an outfit only to realize it costs thousands of dollars. I have been lucky enough to discover where some of the greatest deals are hiding! And now, it is my duty to share them with you. That's the basis of my segment, "Under $100." I'll post outfits that I've put together and let you know where you can snatch 'em up! And I promise that none of the outfits will drain your wallets.

For the first installment, I give you... "Classic Casual"
This is a great look for the warmer Spring days or the cooler Summer days. A great outfit can be made by sticking to the basics: black and white.  This outfit consists of:

Classic Career Jacket in Black (Forever 21, $27.80)
BDG 5-Pocket Short in Dazed (Urban Outfitters, $39.00)
Chain Variety Necklace in Gold (Forever 21, $8.80)
Glasses Frame Necklace in Gold (Forever 21, $2.80)
Grand Total = $114.29

Okay, okay, so it's not under $100. But! If you're like me and lucky enough to get 25% off at Urban Outfitters (shout-out to my GBF), the total would be $104.54
In classic "Meganista" fashion, I would pair this outfit with a bold red lip. Pictured with the collection, I've included Cover Girl Outlast Lip Stain. It stays on your lips! I swear! Also, I own these BDG shorts in two colors. They are super comfy and great for lots of body types. It's time for the ladies to embrace a slightly higher waist! And it probably goes without saying that I would tuck this shirt into the shorts.

So, for (slightly above) $100, I give you an outfit that's easy to put together and wear that is guaranteed to turn some heads! Shop on, fashionistas! Shop on!

No comments:

Post a Comment