Sunday, May 1, 2011

Playlist for the Open Road

Get your ears ready, folks! Every Sunday, I'll be posting a 5-song playlist to suit various moods and occasions. With the help of lovely websites like Grooveshark, I'll bring the music directly from my computer to your eager ears!

This week, I give you: "Playlist for the Open Road," featuring 5 songs that are perfect for putting the car on cruise, rolling down the windows, and driving for the sake of driving. Forget about gas prices for a few hours, grab some friends, and just go for it!

1) When the Levee Breaks -- Led Zeppelin
2) If It Makes You Happy -- Sheryl Crow
3) Four Winds -- Bright Eyes
4) Carpetbaggers -- Jenny Lewis feat. Elvis Costello
5) American Girl -- Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers


***If you have any suggestions for Playlist themes, send 'em my way, and I'll do my best to make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment