Sunday, May 22, 2011

Playlist for Reminiscing


This week's Playlist is for reminiscing. These songs bring back memories for me and hopefully they will for you too. I imagine sitting outside with friends listening to this and just thinking back to years past.

I could've taken this playlist quite literally and including songs like "Good Riddance" and "Don't You Forget About Me." But I didn't want to make a "Reminiscing" playlist based on lyrics. I feel that the songs included here create more of an atmosphere for letting the memories flood your mind. I hope you agree (or at the very least, enjoy) this Playlist for Reminiscing.

Playlist for Reminiscing
1) Kiss Me -- Sixpence None the Richer
2) Barely Breathing -- Duncan Sheik
3) Fourth of July -- X
4) Linger -- The Cranberries
5) Slide -- Goo Goo Dolls


No comments:

Post a Comment