Monday, May 2, 2011

Show Your Patriotism in Style!

My American readers are most likely celebrating right now. Just a few hours ago, President Barack Obama announced the death of Osama bin Laden.  Almost ten years after the 9/11 attacks on America, "Justice has been done."  I ask that we all keep the families of those killed on 9/11/01 in our thoughts and remember that we're celebrating justice, not a man's death.

That being said... My duty here is not to post my opinions on the subject matter. My duty is to provide you with fashion! So I've compiled a few items that will allow you to show off your American Pride in style! Throw out your old flag t-shirts and slip on some of these haute patriotic pieces!


2 - Redopin American Flag Print T-Shirt -- YesStyle.com, $15.40
3 - Rockin' in the USA Flag Oversized V-Neck Tee -- Urban Outfitters, $9.99
4 - Maurie and Eve American Flag Spectator Tank -- I Don't Like Mondays, $98.00
5 - America Unisex Crew -- Wildfox Couture, $77.00

EDIT: Also a good (and more affordable) option:
Faded Old Glory Top -- Forever 21, $8.90

Keep it up, America. We have our justice... now let's work on peace.
Photo by Michael Appleton for the New York Times


1 comment: