Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Weekly Girl Crush/Studmuffin of the Week Combo: The Blooms

Tonight, I'm playing a bit of catch-up. I missed a handful of my regular posts (as explained in the previous entry),  but I would still like to give you all some eye candy!  For the time being, I'm going to skip over last week's Flick Pick and yesterday's Playlist. I'll be sure to bring you the best this week! Now, moving on...

Combining last week's "Girl Crush" and "Studmuffin" actually resolves some issues for me... I couldn’t decide which of these two amazing people I wanted to feature first, but now I can talk about them together!

The most beautiful couple on Earth: Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom.
Okay, when I first heard that Orlando was engaged to Miranda, I felt like I should hate her. I was so upset. If he was marrying her, how would he ever realized that him and I were meant to be together?! It didn't take me long to realize that maaaybe I was being unrealistic. Also, Miranda is absolutely amazing. Why wouldn't I want them to be together? They married in mid-2010 and now have a son, Flynn, and they couldn't be more beautiful together.

Let me take a second to highlight each of them individually:


Miranda Kerr
Miranda was born in Australia and has been modeling since age 13. In 2007, she became the first ever Australian Victoria's Secret Angel, making her an extremely well-known model and very sought-after in the industry. She also studied Nutrition and Health Psychology and has her own line of organic skin products, called KORA Organics. She is all about living a healthy and green lifestyle. She also plans on releasing a book this year that aims to encourage young women to embrace themselves for who they are. Is this woman a saint or what? 



Miranda is the perfect combination of cute and sexy. She's quite the bombshell but is also insanely adorable. Orlando is a very lucky man for sure!
To break it down:
She's Australian. She's a runway and print model. She's a great role model. She has an amazing smile. She's beautiful. She works to provide everyone with a healthier and happier lifestyle. She's a mom. She's all about being organic and spiritual. She's Orlando Bloom's wife... 

I'd say she's pretty much perfect.




Orlando Bloom
Orlando was born in England and has acted in films since 1997.  He is most well known for his roles in blockbuster movies such as the Lord of the Rings trilogy, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Troy, among many others. Bloom is now a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador and also supports Miranda with all of her work.

I have been in love with Orlando for quite a bit of my life. My middle school locker was postered with pictures of him and all of my friends knew that I was obsessed. I could probably write a "Studmuffin" post about him every single week and never get tired of it. He is so handsome, charming, and talented.



Bloom was most recently featured in the epic 30-minute long music video for the Beastie Boys' "Fight for Your Right Revisted" and is currently filming a few other movies. I'm sure his life is a tad bit busier now, considering he's a dad!

And, like his wife, Orlando can also pull off the "sexy and cute" thing pretty damn well.




Now that we've looked at them both from an individual standpoint, I'll share some pictures of them together and with their little bundle of joy. Enjoy the utter beauty that follows:


(Orlando with little Flynn! What an attractive dad!)

(Have you ever seen someone look more beautiful while breastfeeding? SuperMom.)

A preggo Miranda with Orlando.
Kerr & Bloom all dolled up!
Showing off their beautiful smiles and dimples!

Follow Miranda on Twitter @MirandaKerr!

No comments:

Post a Comment